zaterdag 22 december 2012

Interview with Tom Blubaugh by Nick Wale

Hello!


This time Nick Wale had a very nice interview with author Tom Blubaugh!



Q) Tell me about your books– what are they called and where can we buy them? I think people will be kept hooked by Night of the Cossack.


A) The only book that is still in print is Night of the Cossack. It’s a story about my maternal grandfather. He died before I was born and I missed knowing him. In fact, both grandfathers we deceased when I was born. I knew very little about either of them, but I did know my maternal grandfather was a Cossack soldier. This always fascinated me. I wanted my children and grandchildren to know him so I basically created him in this historical fiction. The history is 100% accurate, but he’s 95% fiction at this point. 


Q) How do you promote your work? What internet sites do you use?


A) Every possible way I can–blog and radio interviews, blog articles, speaking, book signings and I’m on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Goodreads, Pinterest and more. I’m working with a marketing consultant to pull all of my multiple thousands together and further develop my name and sales. 



Be sure to check out the rest of the interview by clicking here!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen